Check how to apply for the Lahore Electric Supply Company LESCO Internship 2022 from here. The last date to apply is July 22, 2022. LESCO is licensed to distribute and supply electricity to its consumers, currently more than 5.1 million, within defined geographical areas of Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, Okara, and Nankana Districts. The company is offering the opportunity of paid internship for 02 months for the graduate students in the Final Year to enhance their skills, employment prospects, and financial support.
Lahore Electric Supply Company LESCO Internship 2022
Posted Date:26th June 2022
Job Location:Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Lahore Electric Supply Company
Address: Lahore Electric Supply Company
Education Requirement: Master In Related Subject
Job Sector: Government
Last Date:22nd July 2022
How To Apply Selection Criteria?
- Only those who have been shortlisted/selected (based on the merit of qualification) will be contacted for an internship.
- LESCO maintains the right to refuse or cancel an applicant’s internship without providing a reason.
- During the internship, candidates will receive no TA/DA or transportation allowance.
- Only students from HEC-accredited universities or colleges are eligible to apply for this internship program.
- Internships will be considered for students in their last years of their BSc Engineering / Master’s degrees or similar.
- Candidates with a least 3.0 CGPA (or equivalent) in the previous academic years/semesters prior to the internship application deadline are eligible to apply.