Check details about how to apply for Ministry of National Health Services Regulation Coordination Jobs from here. The last date to apply is 18th August 2022. We collected job advertisements for the National Health Services Regulation Coordination from the daily Jang newspaper. All those candidates who are eligible & have the required qualifications for National Health Services Regulation Coordination jobs must apply in due time to avail of this golden opportunity. These career opportunities in the Ministry of National Health Services Regulation Coordination are opening for applicants holding Bachelor, BS, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MBBS, Middle, or MS degrees. The address is Project Director IDSRS NIH, Park Road, Islamabad
Ministry of National Health Services Regulation Coordination Jobs
Posted Date:5th August 2022
Job Location:AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: National Institute of Health
Address: Project Director IDSRS NIH, Park Road, Islamabad
- Communication/Health Education Officer
- Data Management Associate
- Data Processing Assistant
- Director IT
- Dispatch Rider
- Environment Officer
- Finance Manager
- Finance Officer
- IT Officer
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Technologist
- Manager Administration/Operations
- Manager Statistics & M&E
- Medical Entomologist
- Medical Epidemiologist
- Molecular Biologist
- Naib Qasid
- Office Boy
- Procurement Manager
- Procurement Officer
- Program Head
- Project Director
- Sanitary Worker
- Security Guard
- Senior Medical Epidemiologist
- Senior Veterinary Epidemiologist
- Server Administrator
- Software Engineer/MIS
- Surveillance Officer
- Telephone Operator
How To Apply
- Department of Government and Semi-Government Employees must apply through the proper channels.
Shortlisted candidates will receive a call letter for a test/interview.
- There will be no TA/DA for the test/interview.
- All positions are completely provisional and may be canceled at any time without notice.
- The number of postings can be increased or lowered by the competent authority at any time.
- Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government regulations and policies.
- According to the rules, quotas for women and the disabled are reserved.